6. All entries must be made on paper – no cassettes
or alternative formats will be judged.
7. All entries become the property of the INMC and
may be added to the software library.
8. The judges will consist of the members of the
INMC along with their families and any passers
9. The final (after the fighting has finished!)
decision of the judges is absolute and no
correspondence on it will be answered!
10. Any number of programs may be submitted by an
ll. Programs that have already been submitted to the
INMC may be entered but this must be done by
sending in a new copy.
12. No correspondence for the INMC or any part of the
Nascom organisation should be included with the
13. Alongside the Name and Address of the Entrant the
preference for Zeap or Super Tiny Basic should be
14. All entries should be addressed to:
INMC Games Competition
c/o Nascom Microcomputers
___ ____ ______
Herts ___ ___
Quite a few people have written to Nascom detailing “errors”
that they have found in Zeap. In actual fact we know of very
few incidences of faulty tapes being supplied or of any major
operational bugs – errors have usually been found to be caused
by incorrect entry of source programs, or by faulty memory
boards. Please read the Zeap manual carefully to ensure that
you are operating Zeap correctly. If you are in any doubt as
to if your memory board is functioning correctly, then contact
either your distributor or Nascom.
All of the members of the INMC committee have been running Zeap
for some time now, and many programs have been written using it –
this includes the 2K monitor, Nasbug T4. We are, therefore, in
no doubt that the Zeap package is an extremely powerful and
worthwhile Nascom product.
/ .. ..